Sunday, August 14, 2011

Design of The Month: Zac Posen


Zac Posen

Wow, where to begin?! Alongside Marc Jacobs and CoCo Chanel, Zac Posen was one of the first designers I took the time out to study and get to know his work. The first time I wrote about him was in middle school when I had my first fashion blog. Ever since that day its been love. Im not going to write the generic facts about Zac like age, birthdate, etc etc.. because clearly that had nothing to do with his style, so Iam going to tell you about him in my personal opinion since Iam very familiar of his work. When he designs collections they all relate to each other.. you can see the connection and transition between them. It's almost as if they compliment each other. Below are photos from his Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collection..just a few peices I will leave the link for you guys to check out some more colections. Hope you grow to love him as much as I do.
http://www.zacposen.com/


Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Collection:




More pictures at style.com: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/F2011RTW-ZPOSEN



No comments:

Post a Comment