Saturday, July 2, 2011

Designer(s) of the Month: The Blonds


THE BLONDS :
Phillipe and David Blond

Everyone who loves fashion has their favorite designers that make things that they love and that their style resembled, The Blonds are definitely that for me. Two of my favorite designers and role models when it comes to fashion. After watching some of their shows and viewing photos, their style reminds me alot of Heatherette. They use alot of vivid colors, spikes, and glitz. Almost every piece they make is flawless to me or just over the top, which I love! Another thing I admire about them is the fashion shows they produce. Plus, every outfit they put on the runway is complimented with a lovely pair of Christian Louboutin's. But yea I can only say but so much lol I’ll let their work speak for itself : http://www.theblondsnewyork.com/




Few of my faves:






1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOO glad you wrote a blog about the notorious BLONDES. I find them so influential, their clothes are fabulous.

    I studied Heatherette at school and incorperated their work into my fashion portfolio, I love their style too - totally agree that The Blondes and Heatherette are very similar with their OTT shows.

    I'm following your blog now, check mine out if you can.

    xoxo

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete